Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Between Happy and Unhappy


When you are with me I am happy

Nobody can steal or rob my feeling

Smiling, cheerful, enjoying, merry

Entertaining uplifted relaxation..!

If you are not standing beside me

I am so unhappy, sad and worried

Just lying on my bed in lonesome

Hanging on the roof with my eyes

Let me keep my ears on your voice

Singing with you my sweet melody

I am only happy with your warm

When I am holding your hands..!

If you are absent in my blossom

My mind is shrunken into agony

I am wasting my life without you

Dying slowly in my endless worries

Even imagination of your arrival

I feel so happy and euphoric sense

Vessels of my body flowing spill out

Nurtured blood with my blissfulness

If you are not able to make me happy

Nobody can do that forever at all

That's why I am worried so much

When I am not feeling your presence

I found the real meaning of ecstasy

It is eternally resided in my heart

You can enhance it's glee day by day

Making me happy with adoring love

If you are away from me for long

I will keep on my depression so far

But my life is not living anymore

It will kill me soon in mercy death


No comments:

Post a Comment